I guess you can bend an iPad in half after all
People always talk about the inevitable future of bendable digital screens, but did you know that you can bend the iPad Air? Apparently you can. You'll destroy your tablet in the process, but according to the photographic evidence above, it's definitely possible.
I originally spotted this image on one of those horrible "Retweet to win an iPad!" spam bots on Twitter, and a reverse image search didn't provide any background info. The highest resolution version appears on UK-based hardware leasing company Hardsoft. I'm not sure how this was accomplished, other than brute force, but the results are pretty dramatic.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app