iPhone 101: How to use the Wish List in the iOS App Store
Do you find killer apps in the iOS App Store, only to forget them a few minutes later? One handy feature of the iOS App Store on your iPhone or iPad is the ability to save apps to a Wish List that you can view later.
Follow these steps below to add items to your Wish List:
- Tap the App Store icon to launch the App Store app
- Locate an app you want to remember
- Tap the iOS Share icon at the top of the screen
- Tap Add to Wish List at the bottom
Once you have saved apps to your Wish List, you can use the following steps to view it again.
- Tap the App Store icon to launch the App Store app.
- Tap the Preview History icon in the upper right hand corner (it looks like a bulleted list with lines)
- Your Wish List apps will appear. You can scroll down through the list of apps and delete individual apps by swiping
The iOS Wish List is limited in that it only works with paid apps that you do not own. It also is a straight list with no ability to organize your list items. Despite these limitations, the Wish List option is useful for short-term storage of apps that you intend to buy in the near future.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter