Lunch with Tim Cook up for auction
Have a couple of hundred grand burning a hole in your pocket? Want to ask Tim Cook some burning questions about the iWatch or Apple HDTV? Now's your chance! CharityBuzz and The Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights announced the 8th Annual RFK Center Spring Online Auction, with lunch with Tim at Caffè Macs on the slate of celebrity experiences up for grabs. Bids for the one-on-one lunch meeting started at US$10,000; the experience is valued at $100,000.
Last year, a coffee meeting with Cook raised $610,000 for the RFK Center. This year you'll be able to dine on oysters, crab-crusted red snapper, vegetarian curry, pizza, or anything else you want, all while annoying Apple's CEO with your insistent questions about "future products."
As of publication time, the only bidder was Scot Wingo, CEO of Channel Advisor. Surely someone would be willing to give me $350,000 or so, and I'll ask Tim your question for you... You have just under ten days to make your bid on lunch with Tim.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)