Lunch with Tim Cook up for auction
Have a couple of hundred grand burning a hole in your pocket? Want to ask Tim Cook some burning questions about the iWatch or Apple HDTV? Now's your chance! CharityBuzz and The Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights announced the 8th Annual RFK Center Spring Online Auction, with lunch with Tim at Caffè Macs on the slate of celebrity experiences up for grabs. Bids for the one-on-one lunch meeting started at US$10,000; the experience is valued at $100,000.
Last year, a coffee meeting with Cook raised $610,000 for the RFK Center. This year you'll be able to dine on oysters, crab-crusted red snapper, vegetarian curry, pizza, or anything else you want, all while annoying Apple's CEO with your insistent questions about "future products."
As of publication time, the only bidder was Scot Wingo, CEO of Channel Advisor. Surely someone would be willing to give me $350,000 or so, and I'll ask Tim your question for you... You have just under ten days to make your bid on lunch with Tim.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync