Caturday: Jealous Petunia
So, you're a beautiful cat with gorgeous fur and lovely eyes, and your human decides to spend her time ignoring you. Instead of petting you and giving you all of her attention, she's moving her fingers around and staring at something. What do you do? Easy answer -- plop yourself down right where those fingers are moving.
Petunia's human Diane Schirf told TUAW that "Petunia is jealous of the MacBook Pro and, when exasperated, resorts to lying across it because that will get attention."
Petunia certainly got our attention as well! We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Diane Schirf and Petunia...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration