Caturday: Jealous Petunia
So, you're a beautiful cat with gorgeous fur and lovely eyes, and your human decides to spend her time ignoring you. Instead of petting you and giving you all of her attention, she's moving her fingers around and staring at something. What do you do? Easy answer -- plop yourself down right where those fingers are moving.
Petunia's human Diane Schirf told TUAW that "Petunia is jealous of the MacBook Pro and, when exasperated, resorts to lying across it because that will get attention."
Petunia certainly got our attention as well! We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Diane Schirf and Petunia...
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter