Skype makes group video calling free and other news for April 28, 2014
Good afternoon, everyone. This week we've got Skype going all "Google+" with the video chats and Apple Maps expands its flyover feature a bit.
Skype has made group video calling free for all users. This used to be a premium feature for users on Windows, OS X and XBox One. The service is now free on those devices, and the company says it will add additional platforms soon.
Stonehenge has been added to Apple Maps flyover feature. Now you can explore the mysterious structure from home. Just don't crush it.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options