Here is one way to stop yourself from obsessively checking your iPhone
Obsessively check your phone for new tweets, messages or Facebook posts and want to stop? Here is a humorous cartoon with a proposed solution that requires only a quick visit to the vet.
Note: The Image above is It keeps me from looking at my phone every two seconds by Liam Walsh and originally appeared in The New Yorker.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature