Here is one way to stop yourself from obsessively checking your iPhone
Obsessively check your phone for new tweets, messages or Facebook posts and want to stop? Here is a humorous cartoon with a proposed solution that requires only a quick visit to the vet.
Note: The Image above is It keeps me from looking at my phone every two seconds by Liam Walsh and originally appeared in The New Yorker.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app