Here is one way to stop yourself from obsessively checking your iPhone
Obsessively check your phone for new tweets, messages or Facebook posts and want to stop? Here is a humorous cartoon with a proposed solution that requires only a quick visit to the vet.
Note: The Image above is It keeps me from looking at my phone every two seconds by Liam Walsh and originally appeared in The New Yorker.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV