Here is one way to stop yourself from obsessively checking your iPhone
Obsessively check your phone for new tweets, messages or Facebook posts and want to stop? Here is a humorous cartoon with a proposed solution that requires only a quick visit to the vet.
Note: The Image above is It keeps me from looking at my phone every two seconds by Liam Walsh and originally appeared in The New Yorker.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)