Here is one way to stop yourself from obsessively checking your iPhone
Obsessively check your phone for new tweets, messages or Facebook posts and want to stop? Here is a humorous cartoon with a proposed solution that requires only a quick visit to the vet.
Note: The Image above is It keeps me from looking at my phone every two seconds by Liam Walsh and originally appeared in The New Yorker.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter