A roundup of last week's popular and featured articles on TUAW
Last week was a busy one with your favorite TUAW writers posting some excellent How-To guides, commentary and other useful articles. Here's a quick roundup of our recent feature worthy posts you may have missed:
- Are you kidding me? House painter giving away "iPhone 6"
- How quickly does Apple turn acquisitions into products?
- 3 simple ways to clear up "other" memory on your iOS device
- Over the past two quarters, iPad sales actually increased
- iPhone 101: How to find which iOS apps were recently updated and what they changed
- How to tell how much space your trash is using in OS X
- Exclusive: Apple email service glitch means you aren't getting certain emails
- Crowdfunding Roundup: New Apple-related projects
- Rumor Roundup: Bullseye
- Some needed context surrounding Apple's iPad sales decline
- iPhone 101: How to use Lost Mode to find a missing iOS device
- Hate obnoxious autoplaying video? Here's how to disable it.
- Here are all the places you go running and biking with your iPhone
- Mac 101: Adjust the volume or brightness in smaller increments using these handy tips
- Save a few bucks by turning your Mac off or letting it sleep
- 10 iOS games that would be 10 times better with MFi controller support
- Mac 101: How to change the email addresses for individual contacts in a group
- Rumor Roundup: OS X Arcata
TUAW will be back next week with another round of handy features, so be sure to drop by to see what's new and what's useful.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature