A roundup of last week's popular and featured articles on TUAW
Last week was a busy one with your favorite TUAW writers posting some excellent How-To guides, commentary and other useful articles. Here's a quick roundup of our recent feature worthy posts you may have missed:
- Are you kidding me? House painter giving away "iPhone 6"
- How quickly does Apple turn acquisitions into products?
- 3 simple ways to clear up "other" memory on your iOS device
- Over the past two quarters, iPad sales actually increased
- iPhone 101: How to find which iOS apps were recently updated and what they changed
- How to tell how much space your trash is using in OS X
- Exclusive: Apple email service glitch means you aren't getting certain emails
- Crowdfunding Roundup: New Apple-related projects
- Rumor Roundup: Bullseye
- Some needed context surrounding Apple's iPad sales decline
- iPhone 101: How to use Lost Mode to find a missing iOS device
- Hate obnoxious autoplaying video? Here's how to disable it.
- Here are all the places you go running and biking with your iPhone
- Mac 101: Adjust the volume or brightness in smaller increments using these handy tips
- Save a few bucks by turning your Mac off or letting it sleep
- 10 iOS games that would be 10 times better with MFi controller support
- Mac 101: How to change the email addresses for individual contacts in a group
- Rumor Roundup: OS X Arcata
TUAW will be back next week with another round of handy features, so be sure to drop by to see what's new and what's useful.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter