Caturday: The coding cats of Brett Terpstra
If you've been around the world of Apple for any length of time, then you have to know who Brett Terpstra is. Formerly with TUAW, Brett is the man behind Marked, podcasts including his very own Systematic (he's a frequent guest on just about every other podcast in the world, including Mac Power Users and CMD+Space), and his own website -- brettterpstra.com.
So how does one man do all this work? A series of Flickr photos has apparently given us the answer -- Brett has an army of highly-trained intelligent cats and dogs working tirelessly to make him look really good. In the photo above you see two of his minions, Steve (at the keyboard) and Yeti (on the ground, apparently providing a second set of eyes) working on version 2.0 of Marked. The feline team also includes Jezebel, who can be seen with an iPhone below providing tech support.
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Brett Terpstra and his team of purring minions... Via Flickr
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter