TUAW TV Live: 3 things every Mac owner should be able to do
Nowadays, Mac owners have a variety of ways to learn more about their computers. There are One-to-One sessions and seminars at Apple Stores, Mac user groups, magazines, and even online classes such as those offered by Screencasts Online and Lynda.com. Yet it's often surprising how often that those of us in the Mac-iverse find out that some newer users don't know about common things that they should be doing to keep their computers in top shape.
Today, Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I will each discuss three of those things that we think every Mac owners should know how to do. Be sure to take part in the chat, and offer up your ideas on the "must-have" knowledge for Mac users.
To watch the show and take part in the chat, just scroll down a tiny bit, log into the chat room, and be sure to press the "play" button on the video window around 5 PM to watch the stream. If you don't have time to watch the complete show today, come back to this post later when we'll have the recording available for your viewing pleasure.
Contact the podcast
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration