Stunning Bentley ad shot entirely with an iPhone 5s and edited on an iPad air [Video]
Bentley has published an intriguing black-and-white video documentary capturing its design philosophy. The car featured in this video is the Bentley Muslanne, a sleek ride that only costs US$298,000 at a minimum. A real steal!
Intelligent Details, a short documentary film commissioned by Bentley Motors, introduces Luc Donckerwolke, Director of Design, and SangYup Lee, Head of Exterior Design. Filmed in the Bentley Mulsanne in New York, Intelligent Details focuses on what inspires Luc and SangYup in their roles as design leaders for Bentley Motors. The film highlights the fusion of luxury, performance and technology within the Bentley Mulsanne and reveals the manner in which Intelligent Details was filmed, assembled and edited using the in-car connectivity and entertainment platform.
But what does this have to do with Apple? Well, the entire video was shot with an iPhone 5s and edited on an iPad Air. The video footage is top notch, but to be fair, any smartphone worth its salt today can capture crisp, high-def video. What's really intriguing, I think, is that this pro piece was put together and edited entirely on an iPad, sometimes within the Bentley itself. Impressive, to say the least.
Note that this isn't the first luxury oriented video to be shot with an iPhone 5s. This past September the Burberry-hosted London Fashion Show was captured exclusively with a 5s.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service