Caturday: The Jony Ive pillow
Cats love to snuggle with anything that's soft and warm, and there's nothing softer than the rock-hard aluminum surface of a MacBook Pro.
Aapparently reader Kevin Yapjoco's cat never got the message or is just really in love with Apple products, since it laid its furry little head on this MBP and went right to sleep. It really makes you wonder if Jony Ive uses cat-friendliness as a criteria for his successful design.
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Kevin Yapjoco...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options