TUAW TV Live: 3 things every iOS user should know how to do
Last week, TUAW TV Live cohost Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I discussed three things that we thought every Mac owner should be able to do with his or her favorite computer. The show was quite successful, so we're back this week with our choices for three (or more) things every iOS device owner should be able to do. Be sure to take part in the chat, and offer up your ideas on the "must-have" knowledge for Mac users.
To watch the show and take part in the chat, just scroll down a tiny bit, log into the chat room, and be sure to press the "play" button on the video window around 5 PM to watch the stream. If you don't have time to watch the complete show today, come back to this post later when we'll have the recording available for your viewing pleasure.
Contact the podcast
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)