TUAW TV Live: 3 things every iOS user should know how to do
Last week, TUAW TV Live cohost Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I discussed three things that we thought every Mac owner should be able to do with his or her favorite computer. The show was quite successful, so we're back this week with our choices for three (or more) things every iOS device owner should be able to do. Be sure to take part in the chat, and offer up your ideas on the "must-have" knowledge for Mac users.
To watch the show and take part in the chat, just scroll down a tiny bit, log into the chat room, and be sure to press the "play" button on the video window around 5 PM to watch the stream. If you don't have time to watch the complete show today, come back to this post later when we'll have the recording available for your viewing pleasure.
Contact the podcast
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options