Caturday: "Loki loves my iPad"
This triptych of Caturday images comes to us courtesy of TUAW reader Bogee Romero, who says:
When we adopted Loki, he was scared little 2.5 month old kitty. His brother Tigger was better adjusted so I spent more time with Loki, making sure he was always comfortable and always by my side. This meant being around my iPad as well. The sounds it made startled him so when he was about 6 months old, (photos below) I downloaded some games for cats on my iPad 2 to get him used to the different noises it makes. Soon he grew to love my iPad 2 - sitting on it and sleeping on it whenever he saw it was on - even when I was actually using it at the time. Today, (photo above) Loki is 2 years old and about 6.5kilos and I have a smaller iPad Air. He still gets startled and runs away from its noises sometimes, but just as I do, Loki loves it just as much.
Bogee, be sure to show Loki his picture on TUAW -- he's Internet-famous now! We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Bogee Romero and Loki...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature