Hilarious reactions of children to an Apple II
Watch the hilarity that ensues when you take an old Apple II and place a bunch of kids in front of the command-driven machine. Working without a mouse or the Internet, the kids are both baffled and astonished by the computer's rudimentary operation. Their reactions are recorded as part of the REACT series from TheFineBros.
As someone who cut their teeth on computers with a command-based input, I have an extra appreciation for the kid's reactions because I can remember having to take all those steps. The only difference is that I was amazed, not exasperated by what you could do with this thing called a personal computer.
Even though our initial reactions to the Apple II are vastly different, I do have to agree with something one of the children said -- technology IS awesome.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration