Hilarious reactions of children to an Apple II
Watch the hilarity that ensues when you take an old Apple II and place a bunch of kids in front of the command-driven machine. Working without a mouse or the Internet, the kids are both baffled and astonished by the computer's rudimentary operation. Their reactions are recorded as part of the REACT series from TheFineBros.
As someone who cut their teeth on computers with a command-based input, I have an extra appreciation for the kid's reactions because I can remember having to take all those steps. The only difference is that I was amazed, not exasperated by what you could do with this thing called a personal computer.
Even though our initial reactions to the Apple II are vastly different, I do have to agree with something one of the children said -- technology IS awesome.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV