iTunes 11.2.2 update released featuring podcast bug fix
Apple has just released iTunes 11.2.2, a seemingly minor update that fixes a bug that's been annoying podcast fans. In the previous version of iTunes, some podcast episodes would unexpectedly download after upgrading. Beyond the podcast fix, the update also brings a few new stability improvements.
It's interesting to note that Apple has released three updates for iTunes in the past two weeks alone. iTunes 11.2 introduced enhanced podcast support on May 15, followed by the 11.2.1 update on May 16 that fixed a bug that hid the /users folder. Hopefully this latest update for iTunes doesn't turn off the glowing Apple logo on the front of your MacBook.
You can download the update in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)