iTunes 11.2.2 update released featuring podcast bug fix
Apple has just released iTunes 11.2.2, a seemingly minor update that fixes a bug that's been annoying podcast fans. In the previous version of iTunes, some podcast episodes would unexpectedly download after upgrading. Beyond the podcast fix, the update also brings a few new stability improvements.
It's interesting to note that Apple has released three updates for iTunes in the past two weeks alone. iTunes 11.2 introduced enhanced podcast support on May 15, followed by the 11.2.1 update on May 16 that fixed a bug that hid the /users folder. Hopefully this latest update for iTunes doesn't turn off the glowing Apple logo on the front of your MacBook.
You can download the update in the Mac App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter