TUAW TV Live: Steve & Doc discuss the odds for WWDC 2014
On Monday morning, June 2, 2014, a bunch of Apple execs are going to take to the stage at Moscone Center West in San Francisco to share the company's latest with developers. A lot of us would love to see new devices from the company; new product categories we haven't even dreamed of and that the rumor sites never had a clue were coming. But let's be realistic -- Apple is a company that admits to never making a big decision without saying "No" a lot to new ideas. So will we see something new?
On today's TUAW TV Live, Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I are going to rehash some of the rumors that have been banging around the blogosphere for the past several months and give 'em our best guess for a probability of actually being announced at WWDC 2014. It's sure to be a lot of fun, and you can join in on the discussion by joining the chat room.
To watch the show and take part in the chat, just scroll down a tiny bit, log into the chat room, and be sure to press the "play" button on the video window around 5 PM to watch the stream. If you don't have time to watch the complete show today, come back to this post later when we'll have the recording available for your viewing pleasure.
Contact the podcast
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync