Apple's classic comedy duo: Steve Jobs and Phil Schiller
Looking back on Apple's keynotes ahead of next week's WWDC conference, I've noticed that several of the most enjoyable moments at the company's keynote presentations have been provided by the light-hearted banter between co-founder Steve Jobs and "his only friend" Phil Schiller.
The compilation video embedded below gathers several clips from different presentations that captured Steve and Phil enjoying themselves on stage. As much as we all love new features and stunning hardware, it was always refreshing to see Apple's top brass having fun instead of being stuffy and serious during a presentation.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter