Apple's classic comedy duo: Steve Jobs and Phil Schiller
Looking back on Apple's keynotes ahead of next week's WWDC conference, I've noticed that several of the most enjoyable moments at the company's keynote presentations have been provided by the light-hearted banter between co-founder Steve Jobs and "his only friend" Phil Schiller.
The compilation video embedded below gathers several clips from different presentations that captured Steve and Phil enjoying themselves on stage. As much as we all love new features and stunning hardware, it was always refreshing to see Apple's top brass having fun instead of being stuffy and serious during a presentation.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)