Apple's classic comedy duo: Steve Jobs and Phil Schiller
Looking back on Apple's keynotes ahead of next week's WWDC conference, I've noticed that several of the most enjoyable moments at the company's keynote presentations have been provided by the light-hearted banter between co-founder Steve Jobs and "his only friend" Phil Schiller.
The compilation video embedded below gathers several clips from different presentations that captured Steve and Phil enjoying themselves on stage. As much as we all love new features and stunning hardware, it was always refreshing to see Apple's top brass having fun instead of being stuffy and serious during a presentation.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app