TUAW/MacTech teaming up, devs tell us about WWDC
TUAW and MacTech are once again teaming up to interview developers surrounding the announcements at WWDC. This year, however, we're allowing for more opportunities including those that are both in San Francisco, as well as those monitoring remotely.
The result of each interview will be an article showcasing the response of just one company (per article). That interview will be on the TUAW, MacTech, MacNews sites and for select interviews, MacTech Magazine in print and iPad.
What's your next step?
If you're interested in being interviewed for an article dedicated to what you are doing, the impact of WWDC announcements for your company, and your reaction to WWDC, let us know. We'll contact you based on you filling out this simple form.
Note: No PR contacts -- Principals only please.
Also, please do not reach out (via email, phone or otherwise) to individual editors at either TUAW or MacTech.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync