Apple announces iCloud Drive
Apple has announced the next evolution for iCloud, called iCloud Drive, at the WWDC 2014 keynote. The service will work similarly to Dropbox. You'll be able to quickly pull up your files from across your iCloud directly in your Finder folders. This includes any iCloud apps and files you might have on your iOS device but not your computer, like SketchBook Pro.
This promises to link iCloud, iOS, and OS X together in one neat place. Interestingly Apple, is also offering support for Windows along with OS X and iOS. For iPhone fans who are still latched onto Microsoft this feature will be a blessing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter