SwiftKey confirms iOS 8 version
SwiftKey has confirmed they are going to release an official iOS version on iOS 8, as reported by ZDnet.
In a blog post today, Ben Medlock and Jon Reynolds (SwiftKey's co-founders) stated that since iOS 8 will officially support third-party keyboards, SwiftKey will be one of those choices. From the post:
We first brought a taste of our technology to iOS in January this year with the launch of the free note-taking app SwiftKey Note. Are we going to build SwiftKey Keyboard for iOS 8? Of course we are. We've already started.
Check out the rest of our WWDC 2014 coverage throughout the week!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)