WWDC 2014: Tim Cook highlights developer numbers
This year's WWDC keynote has kicked off and Tim Cook took the opportunity to share some stats on this year's attendees.
There are developers from 69 different countries in the crowd this year, with 70% of attendees being first-timers. Tim also gave a shout-out to the student developers who "worked very hard" to attend the event, noting that the youngest developer at WWDC is just 13 years old.
It's exciting to see so many eager young developers in the crowd. Enjoy the show folks, and stay tuned to TUAW for all-day coverage.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)