Monster Hunter Freedom Unite journeys to North American iOS devices
Monster Hunter fans have always had a reason to love mobile devices, as many of the best games in the series have come out for the likes of the Sony PSP and Nintendo 3DS, but now the iOS twins are ready to get in on the action. Developer Capcom has announced that Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, a 2008 release for the PSP, will be coming to the App Store in North America shortly.
The game hit iOS devices in Japan on May 8th, but until now there was no mention of a release outside that country. Needless to say, the game looks a whole lot more sexy on the HD screens of iOS devices than it did on the now antiquated PSP, and a slick touch control setup with auto targeting will make slaying massive beasts a straightforward affair. Add to that 4-player online co-op support and it sounds like the first genuine Monster Hunter experience for iOS.
No date has been announced, but the game will be playable at E3 next week, so hopefully we'll get a solid release date soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration