Caturday: Mr. G, the coding feline
Sometimes coding can be soooo exhausting that you just have to lay down on your MacBook Air and take a nap...
Mr. G (apparently short for Mr. Grumblecat) is a ten-month-old blue British Shorthair who provides top-notch development support to his human Eric Kelly. New fans of Mr. G will be happy to hear all of his stats: "He likes to sleep in places that seem like they would be very uncomfortable, like on a wooden tray. He loves to sit on my lap when I'm on the computer and watch what I'm doing. Another really funny thing that he does is that every night when we go to bed, he waits about 10 minutes and then comes into the bedroom with one of his toys in his mouth. His favorite food is trout."
And lest you think that Mr. G actually lets Eric do all the work, we have proof that he's a hard worker:
We'd love to see photos of your favorite feline soaking up the warmth of an Apple product, chasing a Magic Mouse, or just being a general nuisance while you're attempting to work on your Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Please let us know via our feedback page and please remember that your cat photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple or its products. For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Eric Kelly and Mr. G!
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features