TUAW TV Live: Dealing with old media and files
A lot of us who have had computers, camcorders, and cameras for more than just the last 15 years are faced with a real issue -- what to do with all of the physical media that piled up over the years. Today on TUAW TV Live, co-host Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I will discuss how to go about getting that media moved over to a format that will work with your current OS X and iOS devices. Have old files that are from an application that no longer exists? We'll give you some tips on how to recover that information, too.
To watch the show and take part in the chat, just scroll down a tiny bit, log into the chat room, and be sure to press the "play" button on the video window around 5 PM to watch the stream. If you don't have time to watch the complete show today, come back to this post later or first thing tomorrow when we'll have the recording available for your viewing pleasure.
Contact the podcast
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options