TUAW TV Live: Dealing with old media and files
A lot of us who have had computers, camcorders, and cameras for more than just the last 15 years are faced with a real issue -- what to do with all of the physical media that piled up over the years. Today on TUAW TV Live, co-host Shawn "Doc Rock" Boyd and I will discuss how to go about getting that media moved over to a format that will work with your current OS X and iOS devices. Have old files that are from an application that no longer exists? We'll give you some tips on how to recover that information, too.
To watch the show and take part in the chat, just scroll down a tiny bit, log into the chat room, and be sure to press the "play" button on the video window around 5 PM to watch the stream. If you don't have time to watch the complete show today, come back to this post later or first thing tomorrow when we'll have the recording available for your viewing pleasure.
Contact the podcast
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter