YouTube find: Hilariously bad Apple IIe ad promises "six tutorial diskettes" with purchase
Old tech commercials often toe the line between hilarious and cringeworthy. This old Apple II ad from 1985 fits that description to a tee.
The best line comes at the end when our noble host exclaims, "Buy now and receive a free training seminar and six tutorial diskettes!" And he actually concludes with "Apple, Apple, Apple."
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter