Caturday: George helps out with work (video)
Cats are like Apple products -- it's hard to stop at just one. Reader Alexa Sherwood-Brown shared a number of cat photos with us, but the awwwww-some video she linked of little George (named after Prince George of Cambridge) was just too hard to pass up.
The two cats at the top of the page are Charley (left) and TIgger (the ginger cat at right), and here's what Alexa has to say about this trio of felines:
The kitten is called George, named after the prince. He's roughly the same age as the prince (we're not sure as we took him in as a stray). The other two are Charley (the black one) and Tigger (the old ginger one). They all love playing and lying on the laptops (although they do make it hard work when they move over the trackpad) - in fact George has sent a few emails before I've finished typing them!
We'll be starting up our Dog Days of Summer feature on July 5, so we'd like to ask our canine-owning readers to start sending in those pics of their favorite pups hard at work on "their" Apple devices. If you have a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page (and please remember that the photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple and its products -- don't just send us a photo of your canine buddy). For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Alexa Sherwood-Brown for the pictures of her feline companions and that wonderful video of George
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync