Stitch It!: Assemble long screen shots of iMessage conversations
Trying to share or save a long text message conversation can be a giant pain thanks to the limited nature of iOS screen shot capabilities. Now there's a simple solution in the form of Stitch It!, a delightfully easy to use app for your iPhone. Best of all for such a specialized app -- which you probably won't be using all of the time -- it's free.
Using crop lines, Stitch It! lets you choose exactly how much of a message you would like to save. Once you're done, you can share your image using AirDrop, Instagram, Flicker, or even your printer. Setting aside the moral questions that arise from wanting to share text messages without someone else's consent, there are practical applications for the app, especially for users who want to save important old messages before getting a new phone.
You can check out Stitch It! for free right now in the iTunes store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration