Stitch It!: Assemble long screen shots of iMessage conversations
Trying to share or save a long text message conversation can be a giant pain thanks to the limited nature of iOS screen shot capabilities. Now there's a simple solution in the form of Stitch It!, a delightfully easy to use app for your iPhone. Best of all for such a specialized app -- which you probably won't be using all of the time -- it's free.
Using crop lines, Stitch It! lets you choose exactly how much of a message you would like to save. Once you're done, you can share your image using AirDrop, Instagram, Flicker, or even your printer. Setting aside the moral questions that arise from wanting to share text messages without someone else's consent, there are practical applications for the app, especially for users who want to save important old messages before getting a new phone.
You can check out Stitch It! for free right now in the iTunes store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync