Walmart slashes iPhone 5c down to $29 and iPhone 5s down to $99
It's that time of the year, folks. With iPhone 6 rumors steadily mounting, deals on current iPhone models are getting all the more attractive. Our sister site Engadget is reporting that Walmart on Friday will begin selling the iPhone 5c and 5s and heavily discounted prices. Specifically, a 16 GB iPhone 5c will be available for just $29 with a two-year contract while the 16 GB iPhone 5s will set you back just $99.
While Walmart ran a similar promotion this past March, Engadget relays that the current price drops are permanent.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options