Walmart slashes iPhone 5c down to $29 and iPhone 5s down to $99
It's that time of the year, folks. With iPhone 6 rumors steadily mounting, deals on current iPhone models are getting all the more attractive. Our sister site Engadget is reporting that Walmart on Friday will begin selling the iPhone 5c and 5s and heavily discounted prices. Specifically, a 16 GB iPhone 5c will be available for just $29 with a two-year contract while the 16 GB iPhone 5s will set you back just $99.
While Walmart ran a similar promotion this past March, Engadget relays that the current price drops are permanent.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter