Walmart slashes iPhone 5c down to $29 and iPhone 5s down to $99
It's that time of the year, folks. With iPhone 6 rumors steadily mounting, deals on current iPhone models are getting all the more attractive. Our sister site Engadget is reporting that Walmart on Friday will begin selling the iPhone 5c and 5s and heavily discounted prices. Specifically, a 16 GB iPhone 5c will be available for just $29 with a two-year contract while the 16 GB iPhone 5s will set you back just $99.
While Walmart ran a similar promotion this past March, Engadget relays that the current price drops are permanent.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)