Caturday: Pepper approves of iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite
Earlier this month, Apple fans from around the world eagerly watched WWDC 2014 to see what Apple had in store for iOS and OS X. As shown in this wonderful Caturday photo from a TUAW reader, people weren't the only captivated members of the audience -- some felines were curious about Apple's big announcements, too.
This lovely black and white cat, named Pepper, was spotted catching up on the latest WWDC news using an iPad owned by a family friend. Judging by the look on Pepper's face, Apple's keynote was just purrrfect.
We'll be starting up our Dog Days of Summer feature on July 5, so we'd like to ask our canine-owning readers to start sending in those pics of their favorite pups hard at work on "their" Apple devices. If you have a Dog Days nominee to share, let us know via our feedback page (and please remember that the photo has to have some sort of connection to Apple and its products -- don't just send us a photo of your canine buddy). For security reasons we can't accept inbound attachments, so you should host the photo (Dropbox, Flickr, iPhoto Journals, etc.) and send us the link.
Many thanks to Lauren Neilly for the picture of Pepper perusing Apple's presentation.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter