Apple brings official iPhone trade-in to Italy
Apple's iPhone trade-in program is officially coming to Italy. The service is now being advertised on the company's official Apple Store app, though notice has apparently not hit its websites yet. Under Apple's trade-in program users can exchange an old iPhone -- going back to the 3G -- for credit towards the purchase of a current model iPhone.
The iPhone trade-in program is currently only available in the US, Canada, Spain, Germany, France, and the UK. The expansion of the program into Italy could signal that Apple will be bringing it to more countries in the near future.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs