Asymco's Horace Dediu tweets his Apple Q3 earnings prediction
Horace Dediu is widely accepted as a expert on all things Apple. He writes for the Harvard Business Review Blog, is regularly interviewed about Apple products, and runs the industry blog and analysis firm Asymco. Today Dediu shared his predictions for Apple's third quarter earnings via his Twitter account.
Dediu lists his numbers as Apple's Q2, based on the normal quarter divisions most companies use. However since Apple's Q1 actually runs from September through December these are actually the company's Q3 numbers. His predictions come ahead of Apple releasing its actual numbers on July 22's earnings call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service