Asymco's Horace Dediu tweets his Apple Q3 earnings prediction
Horace Dediu is widely accepted as a expert on all things Apple. He writes for the Harvard Business Review Blog, is regularly interviewed about Apple products, and runs the industry blog and analysis firm Asymco. Today Dediu shared his predictions for Apple's third quarter earnings via his Twitter account.
Dediu lists his numbers as Apple's Q2, based on the normal quarter divisions most companies use. However since Apple's Q1 actually runs from September through December these are actually the company's Q3 numbers. His predictions come ahead of Apple releasing its actual numbers on July 22's earnings call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature