Skype 5.2 for iPhone brings voice messaging back
Skype has updated its iPhone app to version 5.2, which brings voice messaging back. Incoming messages now show up among your conversations and can be reviewed at will. Just tap to listen.
Also, version 5.2 lets you review a contact's information with a tap, including their name, birthday, location and "mood message." There are other changes which you can review here, but the big news of course is voice messaging. Download it now and get Skyping.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter