Skype 5.2 for iPhone brings voice messaging back
Skype has updated its iPhone app to version 5.2, which brings voice messaging back. Incoming messages now show up among your conversations and can be reviewed at will. Just tap to listen.
Also, version 5.2 lets you review a contact's information with a tap, including their name, birthday, location and "mood message." There are other changes which you can review here, but the big news of course is voice messaging. Download it now and get Skyping.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration