Skype 5.2 for iPhone brings voice messaging back
Skype has updated its iPhone app to version 5.2, which brings voice messaging back. Incoming messages now show up among your conversations and can be reviewed at will. Just tap to listen.
Also, version 5.2 lets you review a contact's information with a tap, including their name, birthday, location and "mood message." There are other changes which you can review here, but the big news of course is voice messaging. Download it now and get Skyping.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options