"When Apple was doomed"
This photo is funny for two reasons: first, if you listen to Wall Street analysts, Apple has been doomed for many years, and still is. And second, that obnoxious PowerCD system was indeed born at a time when Apple's then-current path was leading them dangerously close to permanent irrelevance. Apple wasn't an easy company to love back then, but thankfully things have changed.
[Photo credit: Matthew Pearce]
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync