"When Apple was doomed"
This photo is funny for two reasons: first, if you listen to Wall Street analysts, Apple has been doomed for many years, and still is. And second, that obnoxious PowerCD system was indeed born at a time when Apple's then-current path was leading them dangerously close to permanent irrelevance. Apple wasn't an easy company to love back then, but thankfully things have changed.
[Photo credit: Matthew Pearce]
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter