TUAW liveblog of Apple Q3 2014 earnings call at 5 PM ET
Just a reminder to TUAW readers that today at 5 PM ET, we will be liveblogging the Apple Q3 2014 earnings call. Come back a little bit before 5 PM ET to settle into the liveblog, and you can listen to the call on Apple's live stream of the event. Note that our liveblog tool auto-updates, there's no need to refresh the page at all.
The festivities usually start around 4:30 PM ET when Apple publishes the quarterly figures, so expect to see some information here on TUAW outlining the results. At 5 PM, the call starts, usually with Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Luca Maestri at the helm. This is Maestri's first solo flight as the new CFO, but he was on last quarter's call to provide background and answers.
The usual cast of characters from Wall Street will be playing "stump the executives" with their regular round of questions both insightful and inane. It's always entertaining as they try to pry future product plans out of Cook, Maestri and any other execs on hand for the call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter