TUAW liveblog of Apple Q3 2014 earnings call at 5 PM ET
Just a reminder to TUAW readers that today at 5 PM ET, we will be liveblogging the Apple Q3 2014 earnings call. Come back a little bit before 5 PM ET to settle into the liveblog, and you can listen to the call on Apple's live stream of the event. Note that our liveblog tool auto-updates, there's no need to refresh the page at all.
The festivities usually start around 4:30 PM ET when Apple publishes the quarterly figures, so expect to see some information here on TUAW outlining the results. At 5 PM, the call starts, usually with Apple CEO Tim Cook and CFO Luca Maestri at the helm. This is Maestri's first solo flight as the new CFO, but he was on last quarter's call to provide background and answers.
The usual cast of characters from Wall Street will be playing "stump the executives" with their regular round of questions both insightful and inane. It's always entertaining as they try to pry future product plans out of Cook, Maestri and any other execs on hand for the call.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration