Jimmy Kimmel convinces people that a $20 Casio is Apple's iWatch [Video]
Jimmy Kimmel may not have the late-night comedic chops of Stephen Colbert or even Jimmy Fallon, but the man sure knows a thing or two about a good old fashioned prank.
During yesterday's broadcast, Kimmel and Co. were able to convince a few passersby on the street that a cheap $20 Casio watch adorned with an Apple sticker was in fact a newfangled smartwatch. The amount of credit Apple gets here for a watch that displays both the time and the date (!) is pretty hilarious.
The action starts about a minute in.
The best is the woman who enjoys that the watch is always in airplane mode as it really works to preserve the battery life.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter