Jimmy Kimmel convinces people that a $20 Casio is Apple's iWatch [Video]
Jimmy Kimmel may not have the late-night comedic chops of Stephen Colbert or even Jimmy Fallon, but the man sure knows a thing or two about a good old fashioned prank.
During yesterday's broadcast, Kimmel and Co. were able to convince a few passersby on the street that a cheap $20 Casio watch adorned with an Apple sticker was in fact a newfangled smartwatch. The amount of credit Apple gets here for a watch that displays both the time and the date (!) is pretty hilarious.
The action starts about a minute in.
The best is the woman who enjoys that the watch is always in airplane mode as it really works to preserve the battery life.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync