Stephen Colbert reviews the Kim Kardashian app
Don't look now, but the "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood" app has already generated tens of millions of dollars in pure profit and currently occupies the #5 spot on the App Store's list of Top Grossing apps.
There's no shortage of opportunities for jokes here, but why not let a master comedian show you how it's done? Earlier this week, Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report ran a hilarious review of the Kim Kardashian app that will have serious iOS developers cursing the heavens and everyone else laughing up a storm.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync