Stephen Colbert reviews the Kim Kardashian app
Don't look now, but the "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood" app has already generated tens of millions of dollars in pure profit and currently occupies the #5 spot on the App Store's list of Top Grossing apps.
There's no shortage of opportunities for jokes here, but why not let a master comedian show you how it's done? Earlier this week, Stephen Colbert of The Colbert Report ran a hilarious review of the Kim Kardashian app that will have serious iOS developers cursing the heavens and everyone else laughing up a storm.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)