Apple gives Beats a big ol' public hug
Anyone with even a casual interest in the tech world, Apple products, or personal audio knows that Apple and Beats are BFFs now, but for everyone else, Tim Cook and company have now made it official with what the kids would call a public display of affection. A new page on Apple's site is devoted to welcoming Dre, Iovine, and the Beats brand into the fold.
Predictably, the welcome heaps praise on Beats and what the company has accomplished thus far while promising great things in the future. The blurb wraps up with "We can't wait to hear what's next." Get it? Get it? Apple can't wait to hear what's next. Because Beats is a music brand. Oh, what a bunch of rascals they have in Cupertino, eh?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter