Apple gives Beats a big ol' public hug
Anyone with even a casual interest in the tech world, Apple products, or personal audio knows that Apple and Beats are BFFs now, but for everyone else, Tim Cook and company have now made it official with what the kids would call a public display of affection. A new page on Apple's site is devoted to welcoming Dre, Iovine, and the Beats brand into the fold.
Predictably, the welcome heaps praise on Beats and what the company has accomplished thus far while promising great things in the future. The blurb wraps up with "We can't wait to hear what's next." Get it? Get it? Apple can't wait to hear what's next. Because Beats is a music brand. Oh, what a bunch of rascals they have in Cupertino, eh?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)