New "Dreams" ad focuses on the many uses of the iPhone 5s
Apple has released another of its classy ads that show just how powerful we humans can be when equipped with an iOS device. In "Dreams", the company focuses on the iPhone 5s and shows everything from a Vaavud anemometer being used to measure wind speed at a beach to a doctor using the device to translate a question into Spanish, from a fireman using the iPhone 5s to pinpoint a fire location to a veterinarian listening to the heartbeat of a horse.
As with most of the ads in this series, the ad shows just how useful the devices are, especially with the tremendous spectrum of apps that is available. The ad is accompanied by the song "When I Grow Up" by Jennifer O'Connor. Although you'll probably see this ad many times over the next few weeks, we've embedded it here for your viewing pleasure.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service