Sprint opens Framily Wall to iPhone users
Parents, there's good news if you've got a family plan with Sprint. The company has just opened up its Framily Wall service for iPhone users, giving iOS families access to the micro social network for the first time. Framily Wall gives those on a Sprint family plan their own app for sharing messages, photos, video, and audio with close relatives.
Users can also share calendars and contacts to keep track of activities like ball games and recitals. Members can even track each others' locations. Teenagers who are reading this, you may want to figure out if your folks have this feature activated before sneaking out.
Framily Wall can only be set up by a Sprint subscriber, but once that's done, they can invite non-Sprint customers, so no one in your family needs to be left out. The service is free to use, and can be downloaded right now in the iTunes Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync