Sprint opens Framily Wall to iPhone users
Parents, there's good news if you've got a family plan with Sprint. The company has just opened up its Framily Wall service for iPhone users, giving iOS families access to the micro social network for the first time. Framily Wall gives those on a Sprint family plan their own app for sharing messages, photos, video, and audio with close relatives.
Users can also share calendars and contacts to keep track of activities like ball games and recitals. Members can even track each others' locations. Teenagers who are reading this, you may want to figure out if your folks have this feature activated before sneaking out.
Framily Wall can only be set up by a Sprint subscriber, but once that's done, they can invite non-Sprint customers, so no one in your family needs to be left out. The service is free to use, and can be downloaded right now in the iTunes Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter