Poll: What home devices would you like to have controlled by HomeKit?
At WWDC 2014, Apple announced a new developer framework called HomeKit. The idea behind HomeKit is to provide a common way for home automation devices -- the so-called "Internet of Things" -- to be controlled from iOS devices. We've seen everything from home hubs to app-controlled slow cookers so far. What would you like to be able to control with a tap from your iPhone or iPad?
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)