Poll: What home devices would you like to have controlled by HomeKit?
At WWDC 2014, Apple announced a new developer framework called HomeKit. The idea behind HomeKit is to provide a common way for home automation devices -- the so-called "Internet of Things" -- to be controlled from iOS devices. We've seen everything from home hubs to app-controlled slow cookers so far. What would you like to be able to control with a tap from your iPhone or iPad?
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter